From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-29 13:17:01

For an upcoming embedded project, I'm looking at using Green Hills
Software's C++ compiler, targeting ARM7. Of course, one reason for choosing
C++ is the ability to write & test much of the software outside the embedded
environment beforehand. As such, it's my hope to be able to write code
using VC7 (or other) and then move it to GHS with "little effort".

Towards that end, does anyone know how compatible the Boost libraries are
with Green Hills' C++ compiler? It's an EDG-based compiler, so I'd assume
their language conformance is quite good, but as I don't have the compiler
(yet), I can't try it myself.

I'm probably most intersted in Regex, Bind, Function, Smart_ptr, Tuple,
type_traits, in case that's significant to your comments.

Any comments appreciated!

-cd