From: Neal D. Becker (nbecker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-08 07:10:40

    Beman> At 10:28 PM 8/6/2002, Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Just took a look at the generated file... It seems that writting a Jam
>> script to do the same would be possible (and relatively
    Beman> easy/short). After

>> all header scanning is built in.

    Beman> Originally, I just used a gcc switch that generates dependencies. I
    Beman> had to abandon that because what a build system considers dependencies
    Beman> and what a reporting system considers dependencies aren't exactly the
    Beman> same thing.

Could you elaborate on what is the difference here?