From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-12 09:55:07

Bill,

How can anyone find a killer argument? You have already stated,
repeatedly, that you are forced to the design of yours because of The
Standard and the underlying thread libraries... So, there is simply no
room for a killer argument there.

That is what has been a bit irritating to some members here, that you do
not simply state that your decision is (according to you) the best
overall instead of your decision being the inevitable consequence of two
other necessary factors: The C++ Standard and The Underlying Thread
Libraries.

/David