From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-06 13:56:38

--- David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> "Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve" <rwgk_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > Is the __BORLANDC__ branch different from (not as good as) the
> > is_base_and_derived implementation in 1.29.0?
>
> cvs diff knows for sure.

Sure, but this "chasing tails" game is impractical. If nobody else cares about
MIPSpro compatibility we will just keep using 1.29.0.

I'd like to suggest opening a 1.29 maintenance branch. I've accumulated a few
minor patches that make Boost.Python 1.29.0 compatible with Python 2.3. If I
could check these patches in they would be available to everybody.

Ralf