From: Daryle Walker (dwalker07_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-13 02:24:10

For the past few days, I've posted about not being able to get Boost
projects set up with the CodeWarrior Developement Studio, Mac OS X
Edition, v8, that I just got. I just want to make sure that it's not
my setup mistakes, and not the configuration files.

1. Is there anyone out there successfully using CW-DS for Boost work?

2. Is there anyone out there using regular CodeWarrior Pro 8.3 for Mac
OS X successfully?

3. To the Metrowerks guys on this list, what is the difference between
regular CodeWarrior Pro and the Dev Studio I got? The web site is
somewhat vague, but I think the only difference is that the number of
tools in Dev Studio is a subset of the regular version, with the common
tools working exactly the same. So shouldn't the answers to [1] and
[2] be the same?

4. My testing was with a stock Boost 1.29.0 from a zip file. If the
CVS version of Boost already has fixes for CW-DS and/or CWP8.3, I'll
switch to that and apologize for wasting everyone's time.

Daryle