From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-13 08:32:52

At 02:24 AM 3/13/2003, Daryle Walker wrote:

>4. My testing was with a stock Boost 1.29.0 from a zip file. If the
>CVS version of Boost already has fixes for CW-DS and/or CWP8.3, I'll
>switch to that and apologize for wasting everyone's time.

Daryle, with all the current focus on 1.30.0, I'm not sure anyone even
remembers what worked and what didn't work config-wise for 1.29.0. I know
all my responses to you assumed you were working with current CVS state.
So, yes, I think you should either switch to the CVS main trunk, branch
RC_1_30_0, or just wait until 1.30.0 release.

--Beman