From: Moore, Dave (dmoore_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-31 19:50:11

MSCV70P.DLL is a redistributable file - it is the application writer's
responsibility to install this file along with their application. Ditto
MSVCRT.dll and several others - do a search for "redist.txt".

If you are worried about incompatibilities between versions, you can install
copies of these files into your application directory rather than the
windows system directory.

Regards,
Dave