From: Baris KAYGISIZER (baris.kaygisizer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-11 02:04:58

I think, I don't explain. sorry. Absolutely, my generator is using
outside/external source too, if i want to procreate real random numbers. My
outside/external device is collecting source as voice/sound/noise,
picture/photo, movie and etc for generator. Generator/Creator is a little
computer program on a PC. Generator confuses sources comes from collector
with computer program. And then creates random numbers. Thats all shortly.

Baris.