From: Matthias Troyer (troyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-13 13:52:44

I don't want to sound picky or pushy, but the following issues have
unfortunately still not been addressed:

The documentation of random in libs/random/random-distributions.html is
still incorrect
The bug reported by Mario Ruetti for boost/random/uniform_smallint.hpp

I think it is important to have them fixed for the release 1.31

Matthias