From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-17 14:10:53

It is no longer supported: the tss class requires Boost.Thread to be
in a dll to be able to clean up after itself properly (i.e. to prevent
leaks). It would be possible to build a version that doesn't include
support for this, but in a future version of Boost.Thread (currently
in the thread_dev branch of CVS), I believe several new features
depend on this support being available so it may not be worthwhile to
do so.

Mike