From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-13 13:27:49

> FWIW, I too had some problems trying to find BOOST_XX macro documentation
and which headers to include. I browsed several
> examples, but coulnd't figure out what to include so I ended looking into
test directories for various projects.

Did you read Test Tools docs here:
http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/components/test_tools/index.html

Is there something missing?

> I think a single link on the main
> page called "Headers" would help. At the end of the link should be a table
with all library headers and what > they include. The table could also
provide additional links into the documentation for each item mentioned.

I intentionally does not provide top level Headers link. I prefer users to
learn library from tutorial prospective and does not go into details where
is what implemented. Tset Tools doc says what headers you need to include to
be able to use them. Do you think it should be made clearer?

> br
>
> Thorsten

Gennadiy.