From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 22:47:32

I *really* like the rocket a lot but think you could improve the
design by using a little bit of color. The tail fins should be red as
should the nose-cone. The body of the rocket should be light gray.
Bugs Bunny style. It already looks a bit cartoonish, just go a little
further.

Also, it seems to my eye that the ring around it could be turned into
a big "C", along with which you could add "++" markings on the rocket.
 This way you'd end up with something that was much more clearly a
rocket (than a bomb as someone else mentioned) *and* succeeded in
capturing the "C++" aspect of Boost w/o too much graphical clutter.

The rocket could stand alone as a Boost "glyph" but should appear with
the word "Boost" in larger formats.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com