From: Vyacheslav E. Andrejev (vandrejev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-04 04:23:11

Hello Robert,

RR> Since these are in different namespaces, can this not be just
RR> ignored? Is it worth spending any time on?
RR>
RR> Robert Ramey

Maybe I have something missed, but in my boost sources both aligned_storages
are in the same namespace. And indeed I had to remove the new one in order
to my code with boost::variant could be compiled. Revisions of aligned_storage.hpp
files that I have are:

boost/aligned_storage.hpp 1.8
boost/type_traits/aligned_storage.hpp 1.2