From: Miro Jurisic (macdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-04 07:35:45

In article <20050404045007.M6858_at_[hidden]>,
 "Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I favor user control over publisher control.

This can be designed so that you can use a custom style sheet to override.

> ps: In case you can't tell this one is a pet peeve of mine -- I really, really
> dislike fixed width sites. Let's not make Boost one of them.

I don't think that "this is a pet peeve of mine" is a valid argument. You are
basically saying that we should sacrifice readability for the majority of users
who will come to the site and not even be aware of the fact that the reason that
the web site is hard to read is that their window is wide. I don't think that's
the right tradeoff here.

meeroh