From: Jeff Flinn (TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-26 11:28:36

> "Jeff Flinn" <TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Something like this as a start?
>>
>> For MSVC
>> ========
>>
>> Organizing boost files
>> ======================
>>
>> 1) Create a main boost directory which will contain the current and
>> future
>> boost library verstions. For example: C:\boost
>
> Maybe not such a good choice considering that it's the default install
> location for Windows? Or should we change the default (and if so, to
> what?)

Sorry, "location for Windows" has too many overloads for me to know what
your asking here. What exactly is the problem using C:\boost?

> Cool! Would you like CVS access so you can enhance the docs?
> Send me your SourceForge username, if so.

Ok, I'm a real neophyte here though. I assume somehow that I need to get a
SF user name. Any hints on doing that? Does this mean I subscribe to
sourceforge?

Thanks, Jeff Flinn