From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-31 16:19:30

Hi all,

"Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> wrote
> I am pleased to formally announce that the Typeof library has been
accepted into
> Boost.

First and formost, I would like to thank Peder for sharing this effort with
me;

Thank you Andy for investing your time and energy in being our review
manager;

Thank you David, Tobias, and Alexander for your reviews, and for many useful
ideas you came up during and before the review period;

Thank you all who participated in earlier discussions for your ideas and
help;

And last but not least, thank you all who downloaded the library, and thus
indirectly expressed their interest. Without high download counter we may
have given up long ago. We still hope to hear from you :-)

Best regards,
Arkadiy