From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-01 07:50:01

While the redesigned Boost home page is informative and visually
attractive, it doesn't seem to me to have much marketing punch because it
doesn't give a viewer any idea of how useful and successful Boost has
become.

Thanks to stylesheet help from Rene Rivera, I've drafted a new section
(currently entitled "Mini-FAQ") that is supposed to convey the marketing
message that Boost is a success and useful to a lot of people.

See draft version at http://www.esva.net/~beman/boost-home/index.htm

Comments? Do others think this is worth adding?

If we go forward with this, I'll try to get quotes from one or two other
C++ luminaries to go in the "What do others say about Boost" sub-section.

--Beman