From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-18 22:13:15

"Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> writes:

> It would also be interesting to try to present the regression test data in a
> user friendly way as an alternative to raw regression tests, which are fine for
> the library author, but information overload for a potential user. Again just
> some dummy client side data embedded in a JavaScript file to start with and see
> if it is worth pursuing or not.

You really slay me! Considering the lengths to which we've gone to
make the regression results accessible for users, this sounds like
another one of your killer jokes. "The raw regression tests" look
like a bunch of textual gobbledygook printed when running Jam; we
supply nicely formatted tables. Users even get a distinct view from
the developers, emphasizing the things users should care about.

> Its only fair to say that its really only just doodling. Even
> assuming the interface arouses interest, which is a complete unknown
> yet, there would obviously need to be a deal of discussion about any
> implications before doing anything more of course.

Sounds like you're making it much more complicated than it needs to
be... again(?)

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting