From: Sebastien Mirolo (smirolo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-18 22:19:04

Thanks. That really helps to understand what is going on. I think
number 1 is better because you don't end-up testing your system and
then it breaks as soon as it hits the customer site. I would actually
like #3 too: using the native name_checker as default. Still number 1
seems the best alternative to build reliable software.

Sebastien.