From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-04 16:34:38
A refresh of the .zip file for the Endian library, based on comments
received so far, is available at
The docs are online at
* Templates are exposed.
* The four outermost templates have been folded into a single endian
* The integer_cover_operators class template has been moved into a
separate header file, boost/integer_cover_operators.hpp. No docs yet,
but functionality is pretty obvious from the header.
* Provision has been made for native endianness. Not implemented yet.
* More explicit names have been given to the forty-four typedefs. A
careful explanation of the naming rationale has been added to the docs.
* The docs have been expanded.
* The example program has been rewritten and is much more realistic.
* I haven't looked at Scott McMurray's exact.hpp header yet, so that may
kick off yet more changes to come.