From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-04 16:34:38
A refresh of the .zip file for the Endian library, based on comments
received so far, is available at
The docs are online at
* Templates are exposed.
* The four outermost templates have been folded into a single endian
* The integer_cover_operators class template has been moved into a
separate header file, boost/integer_cover_operators.hpp. No docs yet,
but functionality is pretty obvious from the header.
* Provision has been made for native endianness. Not implemented yet.
* More explicit names have been given to the forty-four typedefs. A
careful explanation of the naming rationale has been added to the docs.
* The docs have been expanded.
* The example program has been rewritten and is much more realistic.
* I haven't looked at Scott McMurray's exact.hpp header yet, so that may
kick off yet more changes to come.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk