From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-25 10:24:42

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> * The "speedsnail" regression runner has some peculiarities:
> 1. It builds the tests in release mode (although it gives no indication of
> this in the toolset names used) This seems to cause problems with some
> facilities from Boost.Test.

The speedsnail-dbg is the debugging version and the speedsnail is the
release version. Can you point me to where the test is causing trouble?
Are you speaking about the Internal Compiler Faults ? This already
should be fixed.

> 2. It fails to use Spirit 1.6 to build Boost.Serialization, which is a requirement
> for Borland and older MSVC compilers, hence all serialization tests (1583)
> and some more depending on serialization are guaranteed to fail.

I will try to run this regressions with an older version. Can you please
tell me how to?

Roland