From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-09 12:26:31

Felipe Magno de Almeida wrote:

> I want to make a proposal for SoC in boost.

Great!

> But I was thinking about
> something else (a better bcp utility), I believe boost would benefit
> from better tools in this moment. Maybe I could apply for both, and
> boost chooses what (if any) is better for boost.

It's legal to apply for more than one project. However, since competition is
fierce it might be wise to put all your effort into making the one project you
really want to work on great. Of course if someone else submits a similar
proposal having a second project could be an advantage. You'll have to decide
on how best to apply your time during the application period.

Jeff