From: Matthias Schabel (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-29 21:23:14

Steven - are you OK with the changes I've committed to the sandbox?
I'm still not 100% happy with the angle syntax, but it isn't obvious
to me how to improve it... I'm also a little concerned about the
runtime optimization issues raised - I'll take a look at the assembly
generated by gcc. I was particularly surprised by the Intel compiler
performance. I believe Intel bought the KAI C++ compiler that was
well known to be extremely good at optimization in the presence of
template code (in particular expression templates)...

Matthias