Subject: Re: [boost] Updating the Boost Review Process Was: [GGL] Bost.Polygon (GTL) vs GGL - rationale
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-19 05:26:02

Hi Luke,

2009/11/19 Simonson, Lucanus J <lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden]>:
> Why would I throw out support for 3/4 of them? His offer to allow me to join his project, let him drive design decisions and throw > away my own concepts hierarchy was not so temping early on and particularly un-enticing later
!> when it came with a threat that he would release his benchmark
results during the review of my library
!> if I didn't call off my review.

what you are saying here is pretty fierce. I doubt very much that it
is wise to do such statements on the list. From your wording one can
get the impression that you have been blackmailed.

I'm worried
Joachim