Subject: Re: [boost] Mentoring (Was: Maintenance suspended)
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-09 12:49:42

On Jul 9, 2010, at 12:35 PM, Eric Niebler wrote:

>>> Is there a boost library that particularly interests you?
>>
>> My main interests are template based design patterns related to data
>> structures and algorithms (I know that's large topic, its really ALL of
>> boost). If I had to pick a library I think I would pick the Boost.MPL or
>> Boost.Fusion. I like templates and meta-programming, so what would you
>> suggest?
>
> MPL then. Aleksey isn't very active anymore, and Dave is swamped.

And I'm only an honorary co-author of that library anyhow.

Urr... websites are a bit out of scope for Ryppl as I imagined it. Dean Michael Berris is working on a wordpress-ized Boost site (http://www2.boost.org/2010/06/01/hello-world/), though, and if you want to help with infrastructure you could always dive into Ryppl itself. See http://ryppl.org

--
David Abrahams
BoostPro Computing