Subject: Re: [boost] [1.45] Where are we in the release process?
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-30 10:50:55

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 2:46 AM, Vladimir Prus
<vladimir_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Dean Michael Berris wrote:
>>

>> Ha! Touche. :D Maybe if Boost libraries are finally using Git, I
>> *might* consider working with branches. ;)
>
> So, do I understand correctly that you don't volunteer?

Yeah, not at this time. ;) I'm still working on other potential
contributions to Boost aside from trying to help maintain existing
libraries.

Maybe after 1.45 is released. :D

> If so, it's
> probably not important what's your faviourite version control system
> is ;-)

You're right. It doesn't matter why my favorite is, but it matters
that Boost isn't using it -- which greatly affects my wanting to
contribute to release management or even helping maintain existing
libraries. ;)

> It's-the-process-not-tools-yours,

Saying-it's-better-to-have-good-processes-and-good-tools-than-just-having-processes'ly
yours, (LOL) :D

--
Dean Michael Berris
deanberris.com