Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Boost.Type Traits Extension by Frederic Bron
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-15 10:35:53

There would seem to me to be a very strong case for having the same names as
in Boost.Proto and Boost.Operator.

Paul

PS It is a bit disappointing not to have the icons and /images etc from the
html

and not to have a PDF version too? (The reference to the 'Printer friendly
PDF' is to the current 'old' version).

But I am sure this can be fixed eventually.

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK
+44 1539 561830  07714330204