Subject: [boost] Git Modularization Ready for Review
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-04 15:08:22

Hi All,

After substantial work, including massive changes by me and Daniel
Pfeifer to KDE's svn->Git conversion tool, we have captured every Boost
SVN commit in a Git repository. You can view the results at

    http://github.com/boostorg
    http://bitbucket.org/boostorg

or you can pull from these repositories and view them in your local
browser.

The conversion process is automated by
http://jenkins.boost.org/job/Boost2Git/ using the tool at
http://github.com/ryppl/Boost2Git

The rules that describe how commits are distributed are
in https://github.com/ryppl/Boost2Git/blob/master/repositories.txt

To understand how to edit that file, please read
https://github.com/ryppl/Boost2Git/wiki/Editing-repositories.txt

Daniel and I are ready to accept your feedback on the results of
modularization, and especially your pull requests containing edits to
the ruleset. I will the steering committee to establish a formal review
period, though.

--
Dave Abrahams