Subject: Re: [boost] Can anyone take a quick read of an array type?
From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-09 21:03:17

> From: pbristow_at_[hidden]

Yeah, I've had to move Boost development to another computer, this time a
Windows (8) one. This time, there are too many options for development, because
GCC punted to UNIX compatibility environments instead of direct usage within
Windows. I've so far settled for a turn-key solution with Code-Blocks bundled with
a private version of MinGW and GCC 4.7. I've tried to build CLang, but I failed since
it's not turn-key. I'm obviously not using Boost.Build here right now, so I need to
make either Cygwin and/or MinGW usable. I got Python, Perl, and CMake, but in their
Windows-GUI versions (and not Cygwin/MinGW CLI modes).
I also got Visual Studio Express 2012 (for Desktop, Win8, and Web), and the
November CTP, but I have no idea how to use them. I didn't try since my code
needs C++11 severely.
> You can also use the snippets option to include (selected parts of) the example(s)
> in the text, ensuring that the code shown has actually compiled and run.
I've done that once. I'm not sure if it's been published or not.
> I'll take a look at your example asap.

Daryle W.