Subject: [boost] Modular boost directory structure
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-25 16:20:44

I am seeing at https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/StartModDev that
the modular Boost directory structure is:

      simple
        include
          boost
            simple
              twice.hpp
        test
          twice_test.cpp
          Jamfile.v2
        doc // from the notes on the page
        index.html

Is this the latest correct information ?

I am asking because the original recommended structure was, as I
understood it:

      simple
        boost
          simple
            twice.hpp
        libs
          simple
            test
              twice_test.cpp
              Jamfile.v2
            doc
              html
                index.html

I want to make sure I have this right before I modularize my sandbox
libraries for git using the correct directory structure.

BTW I have not been able to figure out how to add and move directories
using git in a local copy. Instead I have just done so using the OS and
git seems to figure it out but I have a feeling I have lost git history
in doing so.