Subject: Re: [boost] [modularization] Modularizing Boost (modularization)
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-18 13:04:16

On 10/18/2013 12:37 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> On 10/18/2013 06:28 PM, Edward Diener wrote:

>>> It makes the property_map library/repo/package not depend on the graph
>>> library/repo/package.
>>
>> The property_map library is a header only library. Please point out to
>> me where in the property_map headers there is any reference to
>> anything in the graph library.
>>

> Le-sigh.
>
> I suggest you do your equivalent of this:
>
> boost-trunk/boost/property_map{master}$ git grep boost/graph
>
> I won't ruin the surprise for you by pasting the output.
>
> If you don't understand my point after seeing the output, please just
> accept that you don't understand the point. No need to respond. A long
> sub-thread like this is bad.

No a sub-thread like this is not bad. When you feel entitled to do
things without valid justification that is bad. And when you talk in
condescending terms to others that is bad. If you cannot or are
unwilling to explain and defend the reasons why you are doing what you
are doing in terms of Boost libraries/files I for one don't think you
should be able to do those things.