Subject: Re: [boost] [git] [modular boost] Switchover schedule proposal
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-27 13:22:20

On 27 October 2013 14:48, Antony Polukhin <antoshkka_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> - What about the docs? Will something change or docs still will be
> generated by web-site maintainers for each release?

The documentation should be dealt with in the same way at first. Will
probably need to spend a bit of time fixing links (mainly to headers),
but I want to keep the initial documentation as close to the current
version as possible.

Later we might try to deal with the documentation in a modular
fashion. I have some ideas about how that could work, but it'll need
support from the build tool, so that might take a while. And we
shouldn't start until everything else has settled down.