Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Compute v0.1 Released
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-17 09:26:50

Boost
> IS used in a lot of software, both proprietary and Open Source, I am sure.

Agree strongly - see attached for one proposal for a Powered-by-Boost logo.

You are right that these should have a license embedded, but I doubt that we can
control their use as a 'trade mark' (since Boost is a legal non-entity, by
design). However that's not a reason for not encouraging this. I think we are
missing a trick here.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow