Subject: [boost] [mpl] Proceeding with modularization
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-19 06:56:46

Hi,

Now that 1.56 is out I believe we can proceed with modularization. I'd like to
complete Boost.MPL decomposition into Boost.MPL.Core and Boost.MPL that I
started some time ago. I can see two ways of doing this: I can keep the two
parts in the separate git repositories or I can move Boost.MPL.Core to a sub-
library within the same git repo. I'd prefer the second approach since this
allows to create a single pull request and keeps the library history in one
place, but maybe there are other considerations?