Subject: Re: [boost] [beast] Formal review
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-10 02:51:18

> I'll state for the record that I reached out to you and the mailing
> list a few times since Beast was announced in June 2016, offering any
> interested parties the opportunity to participate in the design of the
> library. No one showed up.

It is quite usual for really useful feedback to not arrive until a
library is prepared for formal review. Your users before a review are by
definition already fans, and won't give you really useful feedback. It
takes a lot of effort to give high quality feedback, and many of us
can't spare the time until we know the thing we are reviewing is
supposed to be finished. I know that is frustrating, but it is what it is.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting