Subject: Re: [boost] [contract] help marking regression test expected failures
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-25 20:21:53

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 8:07 AM, Joaquin M López Muñoz via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> El 25/10/2017 a las 16:56, Lorenzo Caminiti via Boost escribió:
>> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 6:38 AM, Edward Diener via Boost
>> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>> Why would not an explicit-failures-markup.xml for 'develop' be applied to
>>> 'develop' regression testing ?
>>
>> Correct. I am only looking at develop regression testing so the fact
>> that explicit-failures-markup.xml is not merged to master/release is
>> not the problem.
>
> I *think* the xml version from master is used regardless of whether the
> reports corresponds
> to develop or master.

You are right! I just checked and the expected failures showing up on
develop regression test report match 100% the markups of
explicit-failures-markup.xml from *master* (instead of using the
markups from develop).

Who can fix this? Making sure that explicit-failures-markup.xml from
develop (not master) is used to markup the develop's regression tests.

Thank you.
--Lorenzo