From: Alexander Grund (alexander.grund_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-16 07:59:43

> I also already made the following changes in response to review feedback:
Thanks a lot for taking the suggestions to heart
> * Increased internal limit of PP_FOR_EACH, which applied to the number of
> enumerators, bases, and members, from 24 to 52;
Just did a quick check on a codebase where I'd use this: The largest
enum has about 65 enumerators -.-
I checked Boost.Preprocessor and there the default limit for
BOOST_PP_FOR seems to be 256 (BTW: Why wasn't Boost.PP used?). Maybe 128
would be a good value for Describe?
> * Added internal (undocumented) macros BOOST_DESCRIBE_ENUM_BEGIN,
> BOOST_DESCRIBE_ENUM_ENTRY, BOOST_DESCRIBE_ENUM_END;
Any chance for naming them a bit differently and/or adding
inline-documentation to the non-internal macros? I see people like me
checking the header instead of reading the docs and wondering about those.
Besides that I like the change, looks much clearer now