Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-23 10:14:33

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Douglas Gregor wrote:
>>> On Oct 22, 2007, at 5:04 PM, Beman Dawes wrote:
>>>> The critical message is:
>>>> I'm holding off on doing any 1.35.0 merging pending a resolution of
>>>> this.
>>>> Is it possible to fix this? If so, how much effort is involved, who
>>>> should do what, etc? We can workaround the problem, but would
>>>> prefer not
>>>> to loose the history of the files involved.
>>> Fixed. I've moved the files back from the Attic and diff'd the
>>> results to be sure that we have it right. We still have all of the
>>> history.
>>> The problem is due to some corruption in the CVS repository before
>>> the conversion. The CVS->SVN conversion does its best, but somethings
>>> things like this get mangled... anyway, we're fine now.
>> OK, but Beman had already created the copy of tags/Version_1_34_1. So I
>> guess we need to redo the copy? Or maybe I'll just try it... OK one
>> can't copy to an existing location :-( Which means doing it as a merge,
>> yuck, or doing it as a delete+copy.
> Another possible alternative is to delete branches/release in the
> repository. I've read that is possible, but haven't ever tried it.
> I'll give that a try later this morning.

Whoa! No need to do anything. Looks like Rene has already fixed

Looking at
you can see the improvement. After revision 40341 the problems
disappear. (I think the mpl failure is different issue.)



Boost-testing list run by mbergal at