From: Markus Werle (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-01 04:24:30

David Abrahams wrote:

> We're not hacking the paper at this point (working on the book instead)

Ah! Earning money with Open Source via Closed Docs ;-)
Not exactly what RMS was dreaming of, but perfectly OK for me:
I will buy that book ASAP. I hope You also explain all those
macros that make the code so uneasy to read.

In the meantime Edward could be grateful for a hint to the book
from the guy who explained some of the techniques in detail,
even though his lib could not enter the boost tree due to
reasons I do not know of:

The book to buy until David's book is out is
"Modern C++ Design" from Andrei Alexandrescu.
See http://www.moderncppdesign.com/

Markus