From: Nat Goodspeed (ngoodspeed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-20 07:05:13

[Nat] I haven't looked at the regression tests page -- sorry. But I can
tell you that our product is built with STLport and VC 7.1, and we're
using Boost filesystem, signals, Boost.Python, bind, shared_ptr, lambda,
iterators, and undoubtedly a few others I can't remember off the top of
my head.

But as I've remarked a few times previously, we only briefly crossed
swords with bjam. Then we backed away slowly, making the sign to ward
off complexity, and built VC "projects" of our own for the three Boost
libraries we use that need to be prebuilt: filesystem, signals and
Boost.Python.

It's only fair to add that we're still using Boost 1.31. The migration
from 1.30 to 1.31 cost us a week, and we have since been shy about
jumping into new Boost versions. I'm hoping that someday soon I'll be
able to reserve a week to attempt the quantum leap to 1.33... :-)