Boost Users :
Subject: [Boost-users] Bug Sprint Report for Friday, May 29th
From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-30 10:47:56
The boost bug sprint started Friday, May 29th, and runs through
Sunday June 7th.
We're off to a great start!
7:00 AM PDT 5/29: 797 open tickets.
7:45 AM PDT 5/30: 772 open tickets.
5/29: 6 new tickets, 77 modifications, 25 tickets closed
[ Numbers may not add up because I am counting via two different methods,
using data that is time-stamped in two different time zones ]
What can you do?
See <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BugSprintJune2009> for details.
I've added three new reports to the trac:
Open ticket count by owner: <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/18>
Open ticket count by component: <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/19>
Open ticket count by ticket type: <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/20>
Open ticket count by milestone: <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/21>
The following bugs appear to have been fixed, but the tickets were
I would appreciate it if the library maintainers could verify this
and close the tickets.
The following tickets are feature requests that are unlikely ever to
Should they be closed?
--------- Sign-up sheet --------
The following people have committed to participate in the bug sprint.
Please add you name here, along with what you can do.
1) Marshall Clow (coordination, Mac OS X characterization)
2) Beman Dawes (filesystem, system, timer)
3) Doug Gregor (function, graph, logic, mpi, numeric, property_map, signals)
4) "joel falcou" <joel.falcou_at_[hidden]> ( linux gcc testing/VC 2008
5) Michael Caisse <boost_at_[hidden]> (bug fixing)
6) Jeremiah Willcock <jewillco_at_[hidden]> (will test and commit graph patches)
7) David Abrahams (iterator, python)
8) Sohail Somani (patches for g++ 4.2.4)
9) Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> (bug fixes, como)
10) vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>
11) Stjepan Rajko <stjepan.rajko_at_[hidden]> (fusion)
12) Daniel Wallin (parameter, ...)
-- -- Marshall Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]> It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Boost-users list run by williamkempf at hotmail.com, kalb at libertysoft.com, bjorn.karlsson at readsoft.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, wekempf at cox.net