Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Header inclusion guards
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2009-04-18 07:04:38

> I've just noticed that if we decide to boostify files structure,
> #include directives in most (if not all) headers will need to be
> updated, because now all refer to geometry as root of include
> directory.

Sure, actually that was what I meant in last e-mail by changing all
header files and project files.
> (...)
>
> Then, after GGL will be merged with Boost, it will be simple to
> update include paths by search "<ggl" and replace with "<boost/ggl"
>
> Is that OK? Are we ready to plan such update?

I can do it Friday 25 april, OK for everybody? This means changing to
"<ggl". Some boost sandboxes contain stuff which already starts with
"<boost", there is no guideline about that, it is allowed. However I
prefer to wait until (and if) it is accepted

Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net