Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Regression in the Variant support for distance()
From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-13 17:23:17

Hi,

Setting up the box itself is not really the problem, I've done that plenty
of times with various VM/OS combinations. Right now I use a console-only
Debian, I basically want something super light and I don't need a UI.

I was more talking about the source tree set up. What I want is to have the
Git repo checked out on the host only (not on the VM) and the VM can access
its directory tree and run the tests against it. Not sure in your
explanation if you do something like that or if you have a repo on both
sides and push/pull between them or something. For now I could obtain what
I wanted using rsync, with bin.v2 directory excluded from the sync.

As for Mingw, it's precisely to move off it that I'm doing that. It fails
too many tests, most notably with the famous "too many sections" error. I
want to go native GCC. I work on my work computer while commuting, and it's
on Windows unfortunately.

Regards
Bruno

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net