Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] OpenMP support
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-17 14:01:55

no and yes.
So far we have no parallelization at all, apart from the implicit
vectorization made by the compiler. :-(
Yes it's in the pipe but honnestly, ublas needs to be transformed a little
bit. I had a look at how Eigen is doing all the vector/parallel/multicore
things and we need to make some change into the code base before doing that.

Also have a look at the numeric bindings in the boost repository, they give
you access to plenty of nice fast code.

David