From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-05 13:36:25

The recent change to the home page overwrote a considerable number of
changes that where done to the home page. The changes where lost because
they where *not* in the CVS version of the home page. We have a page
outlining this precise situation and hence why it's important to make
the changes to CVS <http://boost.org/more/updating_the_website.html>.

But now I need your help. We need to recover the changes we lost. If you
know of changes to the home page that we should have please post them so
I can integrate them back into the home page (and the CVS copy of it).
And yes I checked archive.org, but they don't have any recent version of
the page.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything