Subject: Re: [boost] ATTN: Beman / Eric (was Re: [1.37] status/Jamfile.v2)
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-19 12:21:12

Nicola Musatti wrote:
> Hallo,
> sorry to insist, but I think this should go in rather sooner than later.

Thanks for the head-up Nicola. Some questions below ...

> Nicola Musatti wrote:
>> Nicola Musatti wrote:
>>> Hallo,
>>> I believe the Jamfile.v2 in the status directory should be merged
>>> to the release branch. The one that's there looks older than the
>>> directory reorganization that was performed a while ago,

What makes you say that? The tests on the release branch have been
running successfully.

>>> and it doesn't include the tests for several libraries.

Which ones?

>> No, it's much worse than that. I suspect that several libraries' test
>> directories need to be merged to release:
>> - array
>> - crc
>> - functional
>> - integer (?)
>> - preprocessor (?)
>> - rational
>> - utility/swap
>>
>> Let me know if you need any help with this.

How did you come up with this list? It's really up to the authors of
those libraries whether to merge to release or not, right?

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing