To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- "bjam -jn" log is unusable
- (no subject)
- [bbv1] new feature 'object-model'
- [Boost-build] CVS: boost/tools/build/v2 user-config.jam,1.11,1.12
- [boost] another bjam question
- [jamboost] [bbv1] new feature 'object-model'
- [jamboost] bjam trouble while porting Boost to AmigaOS
- [jamboost] Build v1 custom targets (autogen source)
- [jamboost] Comeau 4.3.3 with VC7.1 backend
- [jamboost] compiling fortran sources
- [jamboost] fortran support in bjam-v2
- [jamboost] How to get recent v2? (cvs firewalled)
- [jamboost] how to reference a library as a dependency in bjam
- [jamboost] I'm back
- [jamboost] Jamfile for testing with STL Port - single vs multi-threading
- [jamboost] libraries in link-line lexicographically sorted
- [jamboost] make-NT rule in util/path.jam
- [jamboost] options inbetween list of libraries
- [jamboost] Saw this post on c.l.c++.m
- [jamboost] STLPort without iostreams gets wrongly named in bjam v1
- [jamboost] test framework does not compile on cygwin
- [jamboost] today's run
- [jamboost] v2 Jamfile Questions - Prebuilt .lib directories
- [jamboost] V2 testing
- [jamboost] v2-m9.1. no best matching alternative error, not detecting msvc versions (again?)
- [jamboost] v2: build-project rule
- [Q] How to clean the build tree?
- [Q] Howto build boost for msvc-stlport?
- [solution] how to vary library path based on toolset version
- [v1] rules in requirements bug
- [V2] [patch] Jamfile.v2 for thread
- [V2] xsltproc/boostbook toolsets on NT via bash
- Bjam question on destination\target for bjam builds
- bjam trouble and fix on tru64
- bjam trouble while porting Boost to AmigaOS
- bjamv2: includes lexicographically sorted
- bjamv2: linking exe with whole list of system libs
- boost.org copyrights
- Build v1 custom targets (autogen source)
- build.sh como gets: "pwd.c", line 21: error: identifier "PATH_MAX" is undefined
- building boost on windows broken ?
- Building Boost.Python on FreeBSD4.9 with gcc 3.2.3
- Checking for address mode in if clause
- Comeau 4.3.3 with VC7.1 backend
- compiling fortran sources
- error in strings.c ?
- fortran support in bjam-v2
- How to get recent v2? (cvs firewalled)
- how to reference a library as a dependency in bjam
- I'm back
- is borland toolset needed when building with gcc ?
- Jamboost v2: toolset variable
- libraries in link-line lexicographically sorted
- make shell function equivalent
- make-NT rule in util/path.jam
- More files with no copyright/licenses.
- Nightly V2 packages
- Non-portable paths in bbv1
- options inbetween list of libraries
- Override hardcoded settings in jambase for msvc-6 (for PSDK users)?
- Patch for python.jam
- Problems bootstrapping/building bjam under OpenVMS
- Saw this post on c.l.c++.m
- segfault building boost-1.31 on Cygwin/WinXP
- segfault building boost-1.31 on Cygwin/WinXP (solved)
- Static runtime linking of gcc
- STLPort without iostreams gets wrongly named in bjam v1
- test framework does not compile on cygwin
- today's run
- Tried Boost.build v2-m9.1 and loving it
- v1: adding lib or cpp file only to debug build sources
- v2 bug? path to vcvars32.bat was OK in m-9.1, now broken
- v2 Development Plan Page - gives impression project isn't active
- v2 inoperative on WinXP
- v2 Jamfile Questions - Prebuilt .lib directories
- V2 testing
- v2-m9.1 bug?
- v2-m9.1. no best matching alternative error, not detecting msvc versions (again?)
- v2: build-project rule
- v2: how do we put CFLAGS and other settings into local vars?
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk